2.05.2014

Teacher Evaluation Binder {A Teacher Evaluation Series}


I can't believe I haven't posted anything since August!

Short summary: this is my best year yet! My biggest class size is 13, I have less preps, I've been decorating the crap out of my brand new house, and I just generally feel like I actually know what I'm doing and I'm doing a pretty good job!

I feel guilty for not posting but I also feel like a lot of my posts were complaints anyway....so it's actually GOOD that I haven't posted.

But to make up for it, I want to write a few posts and share some resources!

For those of you being evaluated under the Charlotte Danielson model, this is a set of binder dividers labeled with each domain and component. It gives a checklist of possible documents to include such as: lesson plans, pacing guides, parent contact logs, end of course exams, final exams, etc.


It also includes a customizable binder cover and spine cover for a three ring binder.


Even if you're not being evaluated under Charlotte Danielson, it is still a great resource for evaluation. It keeps you neat and organized and looks very impressive to administrators.


We had to create this for one of our classes in our master's cohort and it spread to other teacher's in our school.

No comments:

Post a Comment