11.19.2012

Made 4 Math #21 Piecewise Functions and Cup Stacking


I'm doing piecewise functions in Algebra II this week so I created a worksheet and a Powerpoint on evaluating piecewise functions.



I expect it to be pretty easy so I put the answers on the Powerpoint so I can turn it into a game. If it turns out not to be easy, I'm going to have students use colored pencils to circle which function needs to be used; you can see the idea on the second slide, kind of.



Also, in Algebra I we are working on linear functions so I am using Dan's Stacking Cups idea as a fun lesson to end the week. I made a Powerpoint of the questions I want to ask so I don't forget about them.



I also used the same design for my Powerpoints because it's Thanksgiving week and I like matching.

No comments:

Post a Comment